Ultra-modern buildings, skyscrapers, artificial islands and a luxury lifestyle. Dubai is a city that has no equal, able to attract tourists, workers and investors from all over the world. Living in Dubai means experiencing daily life in multicultural working environments, enjoying the latest amenities and living in exclusive neighborhoods. The city’s flourishing economy opens up interesting job opportunities addressed to Italian professionals in numerous sectors including commerce, IT and tourism. Completely tax-free labor income is made up of a basic wage combined with expenses and benefits that allow you to enjoy an upscale lifestyle.
Would you like to make a major breakthrough to your professional career by living in one of the most incredible cities on the planet?
Start with Dubai4talents, an available and 100% digital event unique in its kind, dedicated to Italian professionals eager to meet recruiters and companies in search of qualified staff. Move freely among virtual stands, get directly in touch with the best companies in Dubai looking for talent and you can apply for open positions.
Find a home in Dubai: what kind of lifestyle do you want?
- If you love the sea, you could look for your home in the area of Jumeirah Beach, an elegant residential neighborhood overlooking the Persian Gulf;
- Do you want to go home and leave behind the chaotic life of the city center? Find your home in the Arabian Ranches area, much appreciated by western workers, with beautiful villas among gardens and tree-lined avenues;
- You have children? In the area of Al Barsha you are one step away from the best schools in the city;
- Do you want to enjoy your free time in a tourist district full of bars, shopping centers and restaurants? Be tempted by Dubai Marina’s exclusive residences or the lively Deira district;
- You can’t give up green spaces? You can search your home in the area of Dubay Sport City and have at your fingertips gyms and sports stadiums;
- and what about Palm Jumeirah, the area of the fantastic artificial islands where you can live in dream villas?
- if you want to have the privilege of living one step away from work, your ideal home could be in the Business Bay, the area of the city that host the largest number of offices and the most important companies.
The cost of rent in Dubai varies greatly from district to district and there are interesting housing solutions suitable for all budgets! Any example?
- Mirdif, not far from the airport, is a pleasant and well-connected area very popular among expats. Here is the Mirdif City Center, one of the best shopping malls in Dubai;
- a good neighborhood to live in and find affordable accommodation is Sylicon Oasis with villas and apartments close to one of the main city crossroads, a great compromise considering that, in each area, the quality of accommodation is always very high.
Good news about your Dubai home costs!!
The United Arab Emirates fell from 32,000 in 2020 to 37,000 this year in the Cost-of-Living Index 2021 published by the global data service provider Numbeo. In 2021, Dubai became more accessible, recording, among others, a significant drop in rents and property prices.
What are you doing? Are you coming?