The purpose of this document is to inform you, in accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) about how we process personal data of the prospect client, provided by filling out this online form.
The personal data processed may refer directly to you, in the case of a natural person, a sole proprietorship or a partnership, or they can be relating to a natural person who represent, belong to or are in any way linked to an organisation, whether it is a corporation or another public or private entity.
As is common knowledge, GDPR only applies to the data of natural persons. However, even in the event of such exclusion, we want to inform about the processing carried out by the CVing in order to ensure maximum transparency and, at the same time, provide or ensure that adequate information can be provided to the natural persons involved (e.g. the legal representative of the company, employees, collaborators, members or any other natural person whose data may be processed by the CVing, even indirectly).
The Data Controller is CVing S.r.l. (tax code 02297530442, P. IVA 04681350270 VAT | REA MI – 2515112), with registered office in 20144 – Milano (MI) – via Tortona, 33 (hereinafter “CVing”), that can be contacted at email@example.com.
CVing is an Employment Agency (Aut. Prov. ANPAL no. R.0000059 of 26-05-2021) that carries out recruitment and selection activities, offering its services through a web platform usable remotely by users, in a “software as a service” mode, which allows companies to digitize the recruitment phase and make this process more efficient.
CVing has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Considering CVing’s services, the purposes for which we will process your data are:
1. process your request for information and/or contact for the presentation of our services that can respond to your needs functionally to the business carried out (e.g. to present estimates, explain our services, etc.);
2. provide you with targeted strategies for your needs by managing business negotiations with you or your company;
3. if you have expressed interest in our services, to manage and maintain contacts with you or the company for which you work, in order to offer our services, including the sending of advertising communications, informative and promotional (e.g. newsletter).
As regards the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2, the legal basis must be found in the implementation of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (art. 6, c.1, lett. b) of the GDPR); with regard to the purposes referred to in point 3, the legal basis is to be found in the consent (art. 6, c.1, lett. a) of the GDPR), and, where applicable, in the legitimate interest of CVing (Art. 6, c.1, lett. f) of the GDPR), which consists in managing and maintaining contacts with CVing potential customers over time, who, in any case, may object to such processing at any time, including by contacting us at email@example.com.
The provision of personal data is necessary for the achievement of the purposes and/or the performance of the activities referred to in the previous paragraph. Failure to provide personal data or refusal to provide it may, therefore, determine the impossibility for CVing to process your request and/ or to perform the activities referred to in the previous paragraph.
I dati conferiti verranno trattati sia con modalità informatiche che, eventualmente e laddove necessario, con modalità cartacee. In entrambi i casi sono previste ed adottate adeguate misure di sicurezza, come richiesto dalla normativa sulla protezione dei dati personali.
The data you provide will be stored in our archives for 5 years from the date of the last contact between the parties, or as long as necessary for the achievement of the above purposes.
Your data may be transmitted to third parties located within the EU, whether they are independent Data Controllers or Data Processors. The categories of third parties to whom we may transmit your data are:
1. Service providers, especially IT providers, which we rely on;
2. Other companies in the group to which CVing belongs;
3. Consultants and freelancers;
4. Debt collection company.
If the third party located in the EU acts as Data Processor, CVing will ensure that the latter treats your data in a manner appropriate to the specific processing. In order to ensure this, CVing will ensure that the third party submits appropriate measures to the treatment, give the latter precise instructions and monitor its actions.
No personal data acquired through the Website will be disclosed to third parties.
CVing mainly processes data within the European Union and/or the European Economic Area.
Where strictly necessary, CVing may transfer personal data to third countries; in that case, CVing ensures that the transfer and processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the conditions imposed by EU Reg. 2016/679 (art. 44 et seq.), such as Commission adequacy decisions, standard contractual clauses or other measures considered appropriate.
Persons authorised to process
The data may be processed by employees of the company’s departments or third parties responsible for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, who have been expressly authorized to process and have received appropriate operational instructions.
At any time, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the GDPR, you may exercise the right to:
1. ask for confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
2. obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
3. obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
4. obtain restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing;
5. receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmission of those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided; 6. where personal data are processed for direct marketing purpose, object at any time to processing of personal data for such marketing;
7. withdraw consent at any time;
8. object to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
9. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati, or other competent authority).
These rights can be exercised by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of any conflict between the provisions of the Italian language version and the provisions of the English language version of this document, the provisions of the Italian language version shall prevail.
Any updates will be published on this website.